Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) in prescribed format for the following contractual posts for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India sponsored project “Regional Satellite Centre of Tobacco Quitline Services at Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati”. For More visit- www.assamtechinfo.in
Dr. B Borooah Cancer Institute Recruitment Details
1. Post Name – Supervisor
No of Vacancies – 2
Pay Scale – Rs 30,000/-p.m
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Post Graduate in public health or social work or management of related field from a recognized university.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the health sector.
- Experience in tobacco control issues and knowledge about international/national tobacco control policies and health programs will be given
- The person should fluency in speaking / writing Hindi & English
- Knowledge of basic computer application
2. Post Name – Counselor
No of Vacancies – 20+2
Pay Scale – Rs 25,000/- p.m
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Graduate with psychology / social work from a recognized university.
- PG in psychology / social work with experience in tobacco-related work.
Age: 18 – 38 years
Application Fees: There is no application fees.
Selection Process:The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format as attached with personal CV through e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website of the Institute www.bbcionline.org on 4th August 2018.
- The interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held on 9th August 2018 (Thursday) at 10-00 AM
in the Conference Hall of the Institute. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates. Selected candidates will have to join in the respective post within 13th August 2018.
- Please note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary and for the duration of the project. There is no right for claiming any regular appointment in the BBCI.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite & experience bestows no right on them to be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Starting Date of Submission of Application Form:- 26-July-2018
Last Date of Submission of Application Form :- 01-August-2018