[50 Posts] DLSA,Morigaon Recruitment 201850 Posts-PLV (Para Level Volunteer)
DLSA, Morigaon Recruitment 2018, Applications are invited from the residence of Morigaon District for recruitment of 50 numbers of PLV’s, who are desirous/willing to serve as PLV (Para Level Volunteer) at different corners of Morigaon District under the baton of District Legal Services Authority, Morigaon. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
DLSA,Morigaon Recruitment Details –
Post Name: PLV (Para Level Volunteer)
No. of Vacancies: 50
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Job Location: Assam
Who Can Apply For The PLV Job?
The person who is eligible to apply as Para Legal Volunteers are :
- Teachers (including retired teachers)
- Retired Government Servants and Senior Citizens
- M.S.W students and teachers
- Anganwadi workers
- Students and Law students (till they enrol as lawyers)
- Members of Non-Political Service Oriented NGOs and Clubs
- Members of women neighbourhood Groups Maithri Sanghrams and Self Help Groups including marginalized and vulnerable groups
- Educated prisoners with good behaviour serving as long-term sentences in prison
- Any other person whom the District Legal Services Authority seems deem fit to be identified as PLVs.
Age(As on 01.01.2018):
Minimum 21 years
There is no application fees.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How To Apply:
The interested candidates will have to send their application form along with two passport size photographs and self-addressed stamped envelope. The filled up application should reach the Office of the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Morigaon on or before 18.08.2018. The applicant should submit their Mobile/contact number in their application for further required communication if any.
In addition, Note that incomplete application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof. Alos, remember no application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
Other Details And Terms And Conditions:
- He/she must be the citizen of India
- He/she must have the minimum qualification of matriculation 10th pass and they should have the mindset to work for the marginal section of the society.
- The minimum age for the selection of the Para-Legal Volunteers should not be more than 21years as on 01/01/2018. Preferably the PLVs shall be selected who do not work for the income they desire for their service as PLVs but should have a mindset to assist the needy in the society.
- The work of the PLVs does not carry any salary, remuneration or wage except the remuneration fixed by the District Legal Services Authority, Morigaon from time to time.
Last Date- 18/08/2018