Air India Express Recruitment 2018 – Job notification for 46 Manager, Sr. Officer, Coordinator & Other Posts in Air India Express, Mumbai, Delhi, Kannur, Cochin, Calicut on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by Air India Charters Limited (Air India Express) on or before 29 Nov 2018 for 46 vacancies. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
Air India Express Recruitment Details –
Total Number Of Posts – 46
Name Of Post In Various Department –
- Manager – Flight Dispatch Grade- 08 Posts
- Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch (Mumbai) -02 Posts
- Assistant Controller CMS in Officer Cadre (Mumbai) -02 Posts
- Officer-Crew Scheduling (Mumbai/Delhi)- 04 Posts
- Officer – Operations (Mumbai) -01 Post
- Officer- Tech Library (Mumbai) -01 Post
- Co-coordinator ( Flight operations / dispatch) (Kannur) -01 Post
- Sr. Assistant – Operations (Delhi) -01 Post
- Assistant Technical Library (Mumbai) -01 Post
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning (Mumbai)-01 Post
Airport Services Department
- Deputy Manager – Cargo Services (Cochin)-01 Post
- Deputy Manager – Ramp Services (Cochin)-01 Post
- Sr. Officer- Catering Service (Cochin)-01 Post
- Officer – Airport Services (Varanasi, Chandigarh & Bangalore) -03 Posts
- Officer – Airport Services (Finance & Planning)-01 Post
- Senior Assistant – Airport Services (Kannur, Calicut)-03 Posts
- Flight Safety Department Dy. Manager- Flight Safety (Mumbai)-02 Posts
- Sr. Officer- Flight Safety (Mumbai)-01 Post
- Deputy Chief of Training (Mumbai)-01 Post.
- Synthetic Flight Instructor (Mumbai)-01 Post.
- Dy. Chief of Finance (Kochi) -01 Post.
- Dy. Manager- Finance -02 Posts.
- Deputy Chief Of (CAMO) (Mumbai) -02 Posts.
- Manager – Airworthiness Review -01 Posts.
- Assistant – HR (Calicut) -01 Post.
Information Technology Department
- Chief of IT-01 Post
- Sr. Assistant -Web Service-01 Post.
Educational Qualification Air India Express Recruitment
B.E /B.Tech /Postgraduate /CA/ICWA from any recognized university or equivalent can apply for the said posts.
Age Limit Of Air India Express Recruitment
Maximum 40 years of age can apply for the Manager, Sr. Officer, Coordinator & Other posts
Upper age is relaxable belonging to the other categories such as SC/ST.
The Salary would range from Rs.15000 to Rs.174000/- per month for the Manager, Sr. Officer, Coordinator & Other Posts.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of written Test & Interview & Medical Examination for the post.
The Applying Process will be based on Offline Mode for Air India Express Recruitment 2018. 29th November 2018. Send the application to the address below.
The Chief Of HR Air India Express,AirLine House,Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square , Kochi.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 within 15 days of the advertisement, along with A recent (not more than three months old) coloured passport-size photograph and Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualifications, Age, cast and Experience, NoC if applicable.