APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL New Recruitment 2018- Assistant Manager, Medical Officer & Junior Manager [276 posts]: APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL has published recruitment notification for 176 Group A and Group B post of AM, MO & JM posts. Online applications are invited from candidates having requisite qualifications for filling up vacancies in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL in Group – A & Group – B categories as shown below. For More Visit –www.assamtechinfo.in
APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL New Recruitment Details –
Group – A Category
|Post Name||Company Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||APDCL||52||B.E./ B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.|
|Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||AEGCL||04||B.E./ B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||APDCL||06||B.E./ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication)||APDCL||05||B.E./ B. Tech. in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||APDCL||25||B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science/ MCA.|
|Assistant Manager (Renewable Energy)||APDCL||02||B.E./ B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering with a minimum one-year specialized course in the field of Renewable Energy from a recognized and well-known university or minimum 3 years work experience in the field of Renewable Energy preferably in the area of Solar Energy in a Government Sector|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||APDCL||14||Full-Time MBA/ PGDBM / PGDM or Equivalent in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management from University / Institution approved by AICTE.|
|Assistant Manager (Law||APDCL||02||Graduate in Law from a University/ Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.|
|Medical Officer||AEGCL||01||MBBS from any Govt./ Govt. recognized Medical Colleges and should have registered under Assam Medical Council.|
|Group – B Category|
|Junior Manager (Electrical)||APDCL||55||Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical)||APDCL||06||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||APGCL||05||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Information Technology)||APDCL||05||Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology|
- (According to Birth Certificate/HSLC or equivalent Admit Card):
Group – A Category: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2018.
- Group – B Category: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty-four) years as on 01.01.2018.
- Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General/OBC/MOBC candidates.
- Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates.
Finally appointed candidates would be placed in the Pay Scale & Grade Pay as shown below plus other allowances as admissible as per rules of the Company:
- Group – A Category: Pay Scale of Rs. 37,300/ – 1, 12,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 14,200/-. Approximate, total emoluments in the minimum scale will be around Rs. 64,000/-
- Group – B Category: Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000/ – 92,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,100/- Approximate, total emoluments in the minimum scale will be around Rs. 47,000/-.
- The selected candidates will have to serve a probationary period of 2 (two) years.
How To Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through Online mode only in the “Career” section of APDCL website, i.e., www.apdcl.org.
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website from 05.09.2018 to 25.09.2018.
- The candidates are required to fill up the information in support of their age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc. and upload the scanned passport size recent colour photograph along with the signature in the APDCL website at the time of filling up their applications online.
- The print out of the Application form, self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents (for verification purpose) are to be submitted at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for).
Online Application Start: 5th September 2018
Online Application Last date: 25th September, 2018