APSC CCE Exam 2022 :
Assam Public Service Commission has released the official notification of Combined Competitive Examination, 2022 [APSC CCE 2022] for the recruitment of 793 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts starting from 26th December 2022 . The Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination will be held on 26th of March 2023 tentatively and the Main examination is scheduled to be held on July/ August 2023 . For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.net
APSC CCE Exam Details :
- OBC/ MOBC: 212
- SC: 46
- STP: 88
- STH: 35
- EWS: 99
- PwBD: 30
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 86
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 65
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8
- Superintendent of Excise: 1
- District Transport Officer: 1
- Labour Officer: 3
- Assam Finance Service (Jr.Grade II): 20
- Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1
- Cooperative Education Officer: 1
- Inspector of Labour: 4
- Inspector of Taxes: 23
- Inspector of Excise:
- Block Development Officer: 44
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 2
- Sub-Registrar: 5
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 6
- Assistant Audit Officer: 77
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 415
- Guidance Counsellor: 1
- Research Assistant, Irrigation: 3
- Assistant Public Relation Officer, /irrigation: 1
- Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation: 1
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1
- Research Assistant, Transport Survey: 1
- Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1
- Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board: 1
Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE Exam :
Residentship: A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: A candidate should be registered in a District Employment Office of Assam.
Small Family Norms: Candidates have to submit a declaration regarding “The Small Family Norms” in Form-A at the time of applying for the C.C. (Prelim) Examination.
- The upper age limit is relaxable
- By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam :
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages :
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam :
- The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are as follows: Barpeta ,Biswanath Chariali,Bongaigaon,Dhemaji,Dhubri,Dibrugarh,Diphu,Goalpara,Golaghat,Halflong,Hamren,Hatsingimari,Hojai,Jorhat,Kajalgaon,Karimgdnj,Kokrajhar,Majuli,Mangaldoi,Morigaon,Mushalpur,Nagaon,Nalbari,North Lakhimpur,Silchar,Sivasagar,Sonari,Tezpur,Tinsukia,Udalguri and Guwahati.
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held inGuwahati only.
Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam :
Note : Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 40.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
Application Process for APSC CCE Exam :
- Scroll down, and check the Important Web Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser
- In that portal, you will get the option to register yourself.
- After registration, you have to provide all your asked details.
- After that, you have to upload your documents.
- Now, you have to pay the application fees
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- You will receive an acknowledgement copy of your submission.
- Keep that acknowledgement copy for future reference.
Important Dates of APSC CCE Exam 2022 :
Last date of submission of online application: 26th January 2023, 5 PM
Important Web Links For APSC CCE Exam :
|Online Application Form||26/12/2022|
|APSC CCE Syllabus||Click Here|
|APSC CCE Question Paper||Click Here|
|Online Application Guidelines||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|