Assam TET Application Status 2019- Check Application Status
Assam TET Recruitment 2019
Assam TET Application Status 2019: The Assam Government Elementary Education Department has declared the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on its official website ssa.assam.gov.in. According to the government notification, the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test will take place on 10 November 2019. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.net
Assam TET Application Status 2019 Details –
Follow these steps to access the application status:
- Visit the Assam TET official website ssa.assam.gov.in
- Click on the Teacher Eligibility Test link at the bottom of the home page
- Click on the link provided
- Click on the Application Status link
- Enter the application number and click on ‘check application status’
For TET Assam Application Status – Click Here
Assam TET Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Examination: Assam Teachers Eligibility Test, 2019
Name of Organisation: Department Elementary Education, Government of Assam
Total Vacant Posts: 17,292 Posts (This information is collected from several media sources)
- Lower Primary Level (LP): 10,137 Posts
- Upper Primary Level (UP): 7,155 Posts
Date of Examination: 10th November 2019
Examination Language: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English
Duration of Examination: 2 ½ hours (150 Minutes) for Paper-I and 2 ½ hours (150 Minutes) for Paper II. Additional 20 minutes time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
Examination Shifts:- The TET exam will be conducted in two phase, applied candidates need to appear their exam as per below schedule.
- Lower Primary Level (LP): Starts at 8:30 AM
- Upper Primary Level (UP): Starts at 12:30 AM
Minimum Marks for qualifying in TET: A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, qualifying marks will be 83 out of 150 i.e. 55 %.