CISF Recruitment 2022 : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 540 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial). CISF invites online applications from eligible male and female Indian citizens for filling up the following posts in Central Industrial Security Force. Interested candidates can submit their online applications on the official web portal of CISF. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.net
CISF Recruitment 2022 Details :
Name of Posts: Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
No of Posts: 540
- ASI (Stenographer): 122 Posts
- HC (Ministerial): 418 Posts
Name of Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
Pay Scale: Please refer to the official notification for this information which link is given below .
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before closing date of receipt of Online Application Form.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on last date of online application. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26th October 1997 and later than 25th October 2004.
Age Relaxation: Category wise upper age relaxation will be as follows.
Other Essential Qualifications :
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Candidates must possess the following essential qualifications to submit the application for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer).
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription Time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Head Constable (Ministerial): Candidates must possess the following essential qualifications to submit the application for Head Constable (Ministerial).
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer OR Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer.
- Note: (35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in English/9000 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer).
Application Fee :
To complete the application process candidates have to pay the application fee applicable to their categories. CISF category-wise application fee details are as mentioned in given table below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their application fee through online payment gateway. However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 27/10/2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 25/10/2022 (17:00 hours).
How To Apply For CISF Recruitment 2022 :
- Go to the official website of CISF – https://cisfrectt.in/index.php
- Now click on new registration.
- After registering yourself , provide all the details you are asked to.
- After that, upload the required documents.
- Now you have to pay the exam fees online.
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- Now Download the acknowledgement for future references.
Important Dates of CISF Recruitment :
|Application Start Date||26th September 2022|
|Application Last Date||25th October 2022 till 5 PM|
Important Web Links For CISF Recruitment 2022 :
For Online Application : Click Here
For Official Notification : Click Here