How to Correct / Include Name in NRC: File Claims and Objections | Form Uploaded
Receipt and Disposal of Claims and Objections in NRC Assam, NRC Corrections: Are you finding out how to update/ correction your name in NRC Assam? There are obvious case that someone’s name may be misspelled or errors in typos or you might have some claims and objections in the inclusion of NRC draft list. Then you should not be fear if you have proper legal documents for NRC. We are here to share with you the procedure to submit a request for correction in NRC Assam complete draft. If your name was not included in the draft updated NRC of Assam, then you may file claim application in your designated NRC Seva Kendra (NSK), where you have submitted the NRC Application form. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
What is NRC Claims?
The NRC claims are when your name was not included and you want to include your name in Final NRC Assam List. Provide your legacy data or any government valid documents of your family head before 24 March midnight, 1971. If you have your proper documents, go ahead with an NRC Claims application form and submit it at the NRC Seva Kendra where you had had earlier submitted the Application Form. Please note that only those applicants who submitted NRC Assam application form until 31st August 2015 can submit Claims.
What is NRC Objections?
If any ineligible person whose name included in the Complete Draft NRC then you can submit the objection by filling up an objection form at the nearest NSK. Any person can submit objections.
What is NRC Corrections?
The NRC corrections can be made if you have any errors in the spellings of names, age, address details etc in the already published draft NRC. The corrections form fill up facility will be available online.
Process to File Claims and Objections | Name Correction
- Goto your nearest NRC Seva Kendra.
- Ask the officials/Help Desk to give an NRC claim/ correction file (NRC name correction form)
- You can also download the form online from www.nrcassam.nic.in from 7th August 2018 onwards.
- Fill out the form (We have written a separate article on how you can fill up the form online/ offline) and sent it to the LRCR (Local Registrar of Citizens Registrations).
- Take a receipt shall be issued to you by the help desk at the NRC center.
- A notice shall be issued within a stipulated time for a hearing of the claims petition.
- You have to submit the objections only at the NSK covering the residence of the person against whom the objection has been submitted.
Forms Submission Date
You can submit the Claims, Objections and Correction forms from 30 August to 28th September 2018 at the NSK in the prescribed form.