CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 – Apply Online
CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018
CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 – Apply Online for CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS). Online Applications are invited by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) from 25 Sep 2018 to 15 Oct 2018. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 Details –
Subjects under CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Mathematical Sciences
- Candidates who have completed the four-year BS program or hold a BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/MBBS/BSc (Hons)/M.Sc. or equivalent degree or students enrolled in the Integrated MS-PhD program or Equivalent degree/B.Sc (Hons) with at least 55% marks for General & OBC-NCL candidates are eligible to apply (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc. or have just completed 10+2+3 years of any of the above qualifying examinations are also eligible under the Result Awaited (RA) category, however, such candidates will have to complete the qualifying degree with the requisite percentage of marks within the period of two years, In order to avail the fellowship.
- To avail the CSIR fellowship only, candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree, in Science, Engineering or any other discipline will be eligible after he/she has got himself/herself enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the given validity of 2 years.
he upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years. The candidates belonging to different categories, the relaxation will be provided to them. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
Application Fees –
Candidates will have to deposit the examination fee at any branch of the Indian Bank all over the country. The amount of the fee is:
- 1000/- For General category candidates
- 500/- For OBC-NCL category candidates
- 250/- For SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH ) candidates
Exam Pattern –
- The Test will be held in a total of five subjects viz., Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Physical Sciences Chemical Sciences, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
- It will consist of a single MCQ paper comprising of 200 marks.
- There will be a deduction of the marks for wrong answers as per the subject wise scheme of the exam.
- The benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question in the case, any question found to be wrong at a later stage then.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Mode of exam||Pen and Paper mode|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|List of Subjects||Life Sciences Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Mathematical Sciences Chemical Sciences Physical Sciences|
The question paper will be divided into three Parts- A, B, and C as described below:
Part A – First part will be common to all the subjects and will include questions pertaining to logical reasoning, graphical analysis, General Aptitude, Numerical ability etc.
Part B – Second part of the test will include conventional MCQs covering various topics of the concerned subject. For the subject of Engineering Sciences, however, questions pertaining to Engineering Aptitude and Mathematics will be included.
Part C – This section will comprise of questions of a higher value that will be designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or its application. Questions in this section will be of an analytical nature. For the subject of Engineering Sciences, it will include subject-related Multiple Choice Questions.
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online at CSIR’s website (direct link is given below) from 25 Sep 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Last Date – 15.10.2018
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Online Apply – Click Here