Directorate Of Elementary Education, Assam Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited for Directorate Of Elementary Education, Assam Recruitment 2018: Assistant Teacher. In pursuance of the approval of Elementary Education Department, Govt. of Assam, communicated vide letter No. PMA.160/2018/171 Dated 26.10.2018 and in compliance of the Order of Hon’ble Gauhati High Court, dated 24.08.2018 passed in WP(C) No. 2280/2018 and in partial modification of the Advertisement (A) published vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2018/22 Dated 11/03/2018 and Advertisement (B) published vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2018/31 Dated 11.03.2018 and in pursuance of letter No. PMA.448/2011/165 Dated 17.04.2018 of the Elementary Education Department, Govt. of Assam and Office Memorandums of Department of Personnel (B), Govt. of Assam communicated vide Memo No. ABP.6/2016/8-A Dated 18.04.2018 and Memo No. ABP.6/2016/9-A Dated 25.04.2018 and Notification No. EEG.32/2016/12 Dated 21st May, 2018 of Finance (Esstt.-A) Department, Govt. of Assam, the following changes have been made. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
1. The BA / B Sc,” mentioned in the Advertisement-B (UP Schools) vide No. EAASIU/ 1252018/31 Dated 11.03.2018 may be read as “Graduate” except for the post of Science Teacher. The minimum qualification in respect of the Science Teacher will remain the same as mentioned in the earlier Advertisement.
2. The following district-wise vacancies of regular posts in Bodo Medium LP Schools are hereby added to the numbers of posts already published in Advertisement-A (LP Schools) vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2018/22 Dated 11.03.2018. All these posts are reserved for the candidates who have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS by selecting Bodo as Language-I. The district-wise vacancies (outside the 6th Scheduled Area) are shown below.
a) Dhemaji: 16 [No of posts of AT(LPS)]
b) Goalpara: 45
c) Kamrup: 7
d) Lakhimpur: 10
e) Morigaon: 4
f) Sonitpur: 40
3. The upper age limit is hereby revised up to 44 years in respect of General/ Unreserved Candidates, 47 in respect of OBC/ MOBC candidates; and 49 years in respect of SC/ ST and ‘Persons with Disability’ candidates as on 01.01.2018 in respect of both Advertisement A & B. The relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of existing upper age limit of 38 years. There will be no provision for age condonation.
4. In conformity with the Notification vide No. EEG.32/2016/12 Dated 21st May, 2018 of Finance (Esstt.- A) Department, Govt. of Assam no application fee is required to be paid for the posts of regular teachers.
5. The Central TET qualified candidates will also be eligible to participate in the recruitment process for the regular teachers of LP & UP Schools.
6. The candidates having qualified the TET for LPS and Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) can also apply for the post of regular teacher in LP schools but the person so appointed as a regular teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of such appointment as regular teacher. This is in conformity with the Notification No. NCTE-Regl 012/16/2018 Dated 28.06.2018 of the NCTE.
7. The interested candidates who have not yet applied for the regular posts of teachers of LP and UP Schools against the said advertisements may apply online through the official website of the DEE, Assam i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in which will be open again from the 30th October 2018 till the midnight of 21st November 2018.
8. The candidates who have already applied successfully against the Advertisements A & B as mentioned above need not apply again, but the candidates will be able to modify their Educational or Professional Qualification (DEIEd / BEd etc.) by entering their Registration Number.
9. All other terms and conditions mentioned in the earlier advertisement A and Advertisement B will remain the same.
Last Date – 21.11.2018
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Online Apply – Click Here