Directorate Of Fisheries Recruitment: Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of the vacancies as mentioned below in the cadre of Junior Assistant in the office of the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16. For MOre Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
Directorate Of Fisheries Recruitment Details –
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 4 (SC: 1, OBC:2, STP: 1)
• The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
• The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency both in English and Assamese from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (working knowledge in MS-Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
Salary Details –
Pay of PP-2 Rs. 14,000-Rs. 49,000 p.m + Grade Pay Rs. 6200 p.m
Age Limit –
18 to 44 years as 01-10-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of ST/SC, OBC/ MOBC and Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. rule in force.
Nil (as per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/ 12, dtd. 21.05.2018
Mode of selection:
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
1. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
(a) Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark-sheets from H.S.L.C. onwards in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate etc., computer Diploma/ Certificate and other documents
(b) Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested should be enclosed along with the application.
(c) A self-addressed envelope size (22cmx10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and registration no. with date must be mentioned in their application form.
5. Selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of Pension Rules which are already formulated with Contributory Pension Scheme by State Govt. vide O.M. No. BW/7/2008/Pt./40, dtd. 06.10.20096. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
7. The last date for receiving of application 19.11.2018.
8. No TA/DA will be borne by the Department for attending written test.
9. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
10. No Applications will be received after expiry of the last date fixed.
Phase-II: Against vacancy, candidates will be shortlisted as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate. Educational Qualification Certificate. Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to apply On Directorate of Fisheries Vacancy
Last Date – 19.11.2018
For Standard Form – Click Here