Directorate Of Fisheries,Assam Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline For Junior Assistant Post
Directorate Of Fisheries,Assam Recruitment 2018
Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited for Directorate of Fisheries,Assam Recruitment-Junior Assistant Post.The Director of Fisheries, Assam, has published an advertisement inviting applications from Indian Citizens having requisite eligibility in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of the vacancies as mentioned below in the cadre of Junior Assistant in the office Of the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16. For More Job Updates – visit www.assamtechinfo.in
Directorate Of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment Details –
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency both in English and Assamese from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (working knowledge in MS-Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
Mode of selection:
How to Apply:
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark-sheets from H.S.L.C. onwards in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate etc., computer Diploma/ Certificate and other document
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested should be enclosed along with the application.
- A self addressed envelope size (22cmx10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
Last Date: 19-11-2018.
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Standard Form Of Application – Click Here