Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2018 – Senior/ Junior Scientific Officer Post
Directorate of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2018 – Senior/Junior Scientific Officer Posts: Directorate of Forensic Science Assam has issued a notice for the enlistment of Senior Scientific Officer and Junior Scientific Officer 7 (seven) Vacancy. Different Details Like Age Limit, Scale of Pay, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to Apply are given underneath. For More visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
Directorate of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment Details
1. Senior Scientific Officer
No. of posts: 04
2. Junior Scientific Officer
No. of posts: 3
Instructive Qualification: B.Sc. with Chemistry/Physics/Computer Science as one of the subject.
Experience: 10 years as Senior Scientific Assistant or above.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidate must have great information and involvement in the specific field.(Necessary/supporting records must be encased).
2. Applicant with 67 (sixty seven) years or less as on 01.01.2018 will be favored for commitment.
3. The nominees should look at and report cases doled out to them and should remove prove when summon by the concerned Court.
4. The legally binding time frame won’t make the individual qualified for changeless ingestion in future.
5. The time of legally binding business will be at first for 7 (months), which might be expanded.
6. The deputies won’t be entitled some other recompenses/advantages or concessions as allowable to the state Government representatives other than the merged pay settled every month. In any case, the representatives will be qualified for T.A./D.A while going by court for dismissing proof.
7. Last date for accommodation of utilization is thirteenth August 2018.
8. Application shape can be gathered in office of Directorate of Forensic Science Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati 19 amid available time or it can be downloaded from the site www.assam.gov.in
9. The competitor should apply to the ‘Chief, Directorate of Forensic Science Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 19’.
10. No application charge is required.
11. Applicants should submit isolate application for discrete post.
12. Self bore witness to Certificates in regard of Educational Qualifications, working encounters and so on ought to be submitted alongside the application.
13. No Objection Certificate from Head of Department must be submitted alongside the application if there should be an occurrence of competitor working in different foundations/association.
Last Date – 13th August 2018