[2nd Sem Link Updated] Gauhati University BA/ BCom/ BSc Online Form Fill up 2018
Gauhati University is a higher education institute of Assam and North East. Gauhati University is conducting 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Semester examination every year for its BA, BCom and BSc students in the months of May-June & November-December of every year, for these examinations GU asks students to fill their examination form online. In this post we tried to help you fill out online examination form for Gauhati University.
Gauhati University Online From Fill up
Gauhati University introduced online facility of examination form fill up last year for 1st, 3rd and 5th semester’s examination and also this year Gauhati University is going to receive examination form for 2nd, 4th and 6th semester’s examination 2018 through same process. Students who are not filled up this form will not be able to sit for Gauhati University examination for particular semester.
How to Fill up Gauhati University Examination Form
- Students will need to visit official form fill up link of Gauhati University, which is below given.
- Now a page will be displayed click on Register and enter all your details including email address and verify your mobile number.
- After successful verification of mobile number a pair of User ID and password will be sent to your email address.
- Now again visit homepage and click on login. Enter your User ID and password to login.
- A page will be shown with your all details. Now click on add semester and fill up all asked details.
- Finally a Challan and Application Form will be generated, take print out of both and for further process visit your college.
Fill up Gauhati University Examination Form Online
B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, 2nd (Arrear,Repeat& Drop out), 4th, (Regular & Arrear) and 6th (Regular & Arrear) Semester Examination 2018 form fill up will be started on below given web portals from 11th April 2018.
GU ExamForm Important Dates
- Starting date of Online From Fill Up: 11th April 2018
- Last date of Online From Fill Up: 22nd April 2018