[Reminder] Indo Tibetan Border Police Recuitment 2018: Apply Online for 73 Head Constable Posts
Indo Tibetan Border Police Recuitment 2018
ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 73 Head Constable Posts in ITBP, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indo Tibetan Border Police from 24 Sep 2018 to 23 Oct 2018 11:59 PM for 73 vacancies. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
Indo Tibetan Border Police Recuitment Details –
Total Number Of Post –72
Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor) (Male) – 62
Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor) (Female) – 11
Education Qualification –
Candidate should have completed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination.
Age Limit –
For 73 ITBP Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force offers a pay scale to its employees according to the ITBP Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-(as per 7th CPC).
Selection Process –
Candidate selection for the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Written Examination/Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fees –
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official ITBP recruitment 2018.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of this fee
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online at ITBP’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Sep 2018 to 23 Oct 2018 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on “Register Here !”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Dates –
Starting Date to Apply: 24/09/2018
Last Date to Apply: 23/10/2018
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Online Apply – Click Here