IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 441 Apprentices Posts in Indian Oil (Marketing Division) – Eastern Region on Apprenticeship. Online Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited from 12 Oct 2018 to 01 Nov 2018 and Written Test to be held on 18 Nov 2018 for 441 vacancies. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Details –
No. Of Vacancies: 441.
Name of the post: Trade, Technician Apprentice
Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 06
Arunachal Pradesh: 06
West Bengal: 183
Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal Trade Apprentice- Accountant: 17
As on 31.10.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 24 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th+ITI/Diploma/Graduation in relevant trades or subjects from recognized university/institute and should have minimum qualification marks of 50%.
On basis of written test & personal interview.
How To Apply
- A Candidate has to login https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx.
- Select job notification “Engagement of Apprentices in Indian Oil (Marketing Division) – Eastern Region”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online – 12 Oct 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online – 01 Nov 2018
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Online Apply – Click Here