NIELIT Recruitment 2018:- On behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) inviting applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Scientist-‘C’ and Scientist-‘D’ in Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT), a Statutory Organization of MeitY. For More Visit www.assamtechinfo.in
NIELIT Recruitment 2018 Details –
1. Post Name:- Scientist- C
- No of posts:- 42 (UR-22, SC-06, ST-03, OBC-11)
- Upper age limit:- 35 Years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
- Pay Scale:- Level – 11, Rs. 67700- 208700
2. Post Name:- Scientist- D
- No of posts:- 14 (UR-08, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03)
- Upper age limit:- 40 Years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
- Pay Scale:- Level – 12, Rs. 78800- 209200
BE/ B.Tech in Engineering or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers in computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication
Master degree in Science (M.Sc.) in Physics or Electronics or Applied Electronics
Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
Master in Computer Application (MCA)
Place of Posting:– The person selected may be posted anywhere in INDIA in the interest of the Organization.
The Direct recruitment to the posts of Scientist C and Scientist D would be done through a three stage process i.e Screening Test, Evaluation of the academic records followed by personal interaction/ interview.
Age: 40 Years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
How to apply NIELIT Recruitment 2018-
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in from 20-11-2018 (10:00 AM) to 19-12-2018 (5:30 PM).
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates:- Rs. 400/-
- For General and all others Rs.800/-
Centre for Written Exam
(1) Bangalore (2) Chennai (3) Delhi (4) Jaipur (5) Guwahati (6) Hyderabad (7) Jammu (8) Kolkata (9) Lucknow (10) Mumbai
Last Date – 19.12.2018