SSC Recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-VI) 2018: The application process for Staff Selection Commission Selection Posts (Phase-VI) has been started. Candidates willing to apply for the said Posts can apply through the online mode latest by 30 September 2018.For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
SSC Recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-VI) Details –
Total No. of Posts – 1136
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) – 109 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist – 9 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 96 Posts
- Junior Seed Analyst – 1 Post
- Heraldic Assistant in History Division– 1 Post
- Investigator Grade-II – 3 Posts
- Botanical Assistant- 31 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 48 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 9 Posts
- Fertilizer Inspector -2 Posts
- Jr. Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Sub-Editor (Hindi) -1 Posts
- Sub-Editor (English) – 1 Post
- Library Information Assistant -1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist -1 Post
- Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician) – 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Geographer – 1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Dietician Grade III – 2 Posts
- Sr Instructor(Weaving) – 1 Post
- Sr Hindi Typist – 1 Post
- Sound Technician – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Jr Physiotherapist – 6 Posts
Note – Please Check Official Notification For More Details Before Apply
Graduation / Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Matriculation. For individual post-wise qualification pl check Advertisement Details.
(i) Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
(ii) FEE CAN BE PAID THROUGH SBI CHALLAN ONLY
(iii) Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
(iv) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (ExS) eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply:
(i) CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND ALSO PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
(ii) CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ATwww.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
(iii) Candidates should apply only once for one post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
Application Start Date : 05.09.2018
Application Closing Date : 30.09.2018 (till 5:00 p.m)