Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2018 – Technician, Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2018 – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Pharmacist PostsDownload Application through Official website www.actrec.gov.in Tata memorial Centre Pharmacist Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Tata memorial Centre invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Pharmacist post in Tata memorial Centre. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.in
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Details –
Total No. of Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Sangrur, Punjab
Name of the Post:
- Ad-hoc Radiation Technologist
- Ad-hoc Technician (Blood Bank)
- Ad-hoc Medical Social Worker
- Ad-hoc Housekeeper
- Ad-Hoc Nurse
- Ad-hoc Assistant (Stores)
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology B.Sc.(Physics)/ B.Sc. in Hotel Management / Postgraduate degree in Social Sciences or equivalent from a recognized Institute for TMC Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit –
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – Rs.25,000/-
A selection process for TMC Job is as follows,
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.tmc.gov.in TMC Walk-in Interview 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read TMC Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
“Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Sangrur, Punjab -148001.”
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 05.10.2018 & 06.10.2018
- Time: 10.00 Hrs – 12.00 Hrs