UGC NET December 2018 Application Form has been released now. Application process is started from 1st September 2018. NTA organizes the National Eligibility Test (NET) under the University Grants Commission (UGC). UGC NET conducts the Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Programme for Indian students. Junior Research Fellowship candidates are eligible to pursue research in their PG subject from IITs or other national institutions. UGC NET qualified students can also apply for the post of Assistant professor. UGC NET 2018 exam will be conducted two times in a year. Candidates can check details about UGC NET Application Form 2018. For More Visit –www.assamtechinfo.in
Here we are providing details about UGC NET Registration 2018:
- The application form has been released from 1st September 2018.
- The last date of submission of application form will be 30th September 2018.
- Application form submitted after the due date will be rejected.
- The application process is consisting of total four steps.
- The authority will provide the correction facility in UGC NET application form.
- The size of photograph should be between 10KB to 100KB and signature size should be between 4KB to 30KB.
- The dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) for photograph and 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) for signature.
- Do not send the printout of the confirmation page to the authority office.
30 years as on 01/12/2018. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants. No age limit for Assistant Professor test.
Application Fees –
The application fee of UGC NET exam 2018 will be different for all categories. Once the application fee paid, it is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances. The application fee can be paid through credit/ debit card or e-Challan. Candidates paying through e-Challan have to make the cash payment in bank. The category-wise fee details are given as follows:
Eligibility Criteria –
Students should apply after reading the eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET 2018 exam:
- Age Criteria: For Junior Research Fellowship the upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2018. No age limit is described for the assistant professor.
- Relaxation of 5 years is given in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the research experience students.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have the Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam has to be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
- Minimum Marks: Students should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Students those appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% of relaxation for Ph.D degree holders in aggregate marks. Such students should have a Master’s degree examination shall be completed by 19th September 1991.
Last Date – 30th September 2018