Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application by 02/08/2018 for following posts in various Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Departments in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 13/2018). for more visit – www,assamtechinfo.in
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details –
- Instrumentation Engineer : 01 post (UR-01) in Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- One Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) : 01 post (UR-01) in Family Welfare Organization, Director General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defence
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) : 01 post (UR-01) in Armed Forces Medical College, Director General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defence
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) : 06 posts (SC-01, UR-05) in Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi
- Joint Director (Fisheries) : 02 posts (UR-02) in Directorate of Fisheries, Andaman and Nicobar Administration
- Project Manager (Technical) : 01 post (UR-01) in District Industries Centre, Industries Department, Andaman & Nicobar Administration
For Sr No 1,2,4,6: 35 years,For Sr No 3:45 years,For Sr No 5: 40 years
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only
either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking
facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their Performance in interview.
How to apply:
Apply Online at UPSC Online website at https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php on or before 02/08/2018 for advt. no. 13/2018.
• Starting Date of Online Application: On Going
• Last Date of Online Application: 02-August-2018