BSF Recruitment 2019 : to fill in 135 vacant positions. The Defence organization invites applications for 135 Assistant Commandant (GD) Posts from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These vacancies are in Border Security Force (BSF), New Delhi. For More Visit – www.assamtechinfo.net
BSF Recruitment 2019 Details –
Organization – Border Security Force (BSF)
Name Of Post – Assistant Commandant (GD)
No. Of Vacancy – 135
Apply Mode – Offline
The number of Assistant Commandant jobs are to be filled in Border Security Force is 135.
- Assistant Commandants – 135 Posts
- BSF – 87 Posts
- CRPF – 27 Posts
- SSB – 21 Posts
- Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- UR – 104
- SC – 19
- ST – 12
Educational Qualification Of BSF Recruitment 2019
- Graduation qualified candidates from any recognized university can apply.
- Note – SI/ GD Inspectors (GD)/ Subedar Major (GD) working contenders are only willing to apply. The applicants should have four years of regular service experience.
- andidates age limit should be 18 years To 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- SC/ST- 05 Year, OBC- 03 Year
BSF Recruitment Physical Standard:
- Height (All Candidates) – 165 cm
- Chest (All Candidates) – 81+5 cm
- Weight (All Candidates) – 50 Kg.
- Height (All Candidates) – 157 cm
- Weight (All Candidates) – 46 Kg.
Selection Process Of BSF Recruitment 2019
- Physical Test
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 04 July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 08 August 2019
- Exam Date – Soon
How to Download the Application Form
Candidates can get the Direct link for Application Form download in Useful Links Session.
- Commandant (Recruitment), Directorate General, ITBP, Block No.4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form
- Admit Card duly filled in all respect and signed by the candidate with photograph pasted appropriately typed on A4 size paper.
- Two identical copies of recent passport size (5 Cms X 7 Cms approx.) photographs of the candidate in Uniform, one pasted on the application form and the other on the admit card in the space provided therein, duly signed by the candidate as per instructions.
- Two self-addressed envelop~s of 11.5 Cms.X27.5 Cms. Size affixed. With Rs. 25/- postal stamp.
- Service certificate/vigilance clearance as per specimen enclosed with the application (Appendix-D).
- Attested copy of SHAPE-I MedicaL Category certificate.
- A self-attested true copy of matriculation or equivalent certificate as a proof of age.
- A self-attested true copy of the certificates of educational qualifications. ·
- A self-attested real copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.